hkelly4health - Good health is your choice.
My Blog

Happy Heart Month!

Happy Heart Month!

Can you believe we are in the second month of 2019 already?
Wow!
So per usual, I am offering Heart Wall removal sessions at a discount this month.

It is sad so many people go through life with a heavy heart. They once felt loved or felt loving and then one day is seems they just didn't feel much.

Heartwalls are a virtual wall put up by the body in defense of a heart that once felt like it was breaking. So the band aid effect works in protecting the heart, but unfortunately that shield also prevents the heart from easily receiving love or being able to express love.

We can peel that bandaid away and life may take on a different feeling as now there are feelings of light heartedness and love.

Yep... it is a nice place to be, right up there with a little chocolate. You got this!

Blessings....
Hkelly

8 Comments to Happy Heart Month!:

Comments RSS
custom essay australia on Wednesday, March 13, 2019 2:15 PM
This year and this month will be great for you. I wish you all the best.
Reply to comment

careermob.com on Monday, March 18, 2019 8:37 AM
To discuss knees is increasingly critical for us. We might be imagine that here is a portion of the data which we can use in our day by day life. In any case, might be that isn't beneficial for us since we may not be take it all the more effectively.
Reply to comment

Domi Jon on Saturday, March 30, 2019 6:39 AM
It is interesting to read your blog post and I am going to share it with my friends. Herbew Fentos
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 2:44 AM
I am glad to read about your blog where you have described outstanding information.
Reply to comment

test on Tuesday, July 30, 2019 9:41 PM
testing
Reply to comment

free ps plus codes on Thursday, August 15, 2019 10:08 PM
Reply to comment

picbear on Tuesday, October 08, 2019 9:35 PM
You have chosen to write such a good topic.I just had to write a post on this topic for writing services.Your post has gave me a lot of ideas. Coming my site to know about top user of instagram
Reply to comment

guidelines for literature review on Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:07 AM
Thank you so much for this. Actually, it is a very remarkable post. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!
Reply to comment