hkelly4health - Good health is your choice.
My Blog

Seeing IS believing!

Hello!
I recently worked with a client who is considering some eye enhancement surgery. I suggested she start working on her eyes.
I removed the energy blockages involving her eyes, made suggestions about supplements and sent her the eye exercises.
Surprise!
Her next visit to the eye Dr., they were both a little surprised when he announced her stigmatism was gone! This is a 40 year old woman with 2 children.
Isn't it wonderful that there are options for improving our lives?!

THE STEPS TO IMPROVING THE EYES/VISIION:

1. We do an EYE EVALUATION checking for blockages and removing what we find.

2. Then SUPPLEMENT:
Herbal eyebright formula, 2 droppers a day.
Beta Carotene
Calcium/magnesium
Omega's 3 and 6 (flax seed oil)
And now I am suggesting adding some gelatin to the diet. Gelatin is the building block of the collagen of the eyes, this is the vitreous matter in the eyeball. p.s. It is also good for the skin! But that is the next blog!

3. The EYE EXERCISES are available in another blog post,
I am not believing my EYES! BIG IMPROVEMENT!!

You can start today to get your eyes to a healthier place! And yes, I am still bifocal free.

Right now, for December, I am offering $10 off the normal price of a $60 session for an adult. You can purchase as many of these as you would like and we will schedule you appointments as close or as far out as you need.

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!
Blessings...
Hkelly

7 Comments to Seeing IS believing!:

Comments RSS
ghanaembelgrade on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 4:30 AM
If you are facing depression then you need to help your self to come out of it. Because no one helps you and you always need your self in these conditions.
Reply to comment

Jason Bravo on Monday, October 22, 2018 7:00 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

best research paper writing service on Thursday, May 02, 2019 2:39 AM
I wanna get rid of eye glasses which are making my personality very bad. In 2012, I went to an eye clinic for the checkup of my eyes and the doctor recommended me a 3.25 glasses which are still on my face and irritating me.
Reply to comment

isgodstillanenglishman on Thursday, June 13, 2019 12:43 AM
Both eyes of humans are very important part of body. We can live easily without ears, teeth and any other thing but can’t live well without eyes so we should take care of our eyes.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, June 15, 2019 7:51 AM
Reply to comment

webstagram on Friday, August 16, 2019 1:47 AM
Great post, the subject is extremely useful and informative for me. Keep doing the good work.
Reply to comment

tooon blast coins generator on Friday, September 13, 2019 1:38 AM
We are here to offer fully operational and fully unlocked software, but before you tell us more about all types of functions
Reply to comment