hkelly4health - Good health is your choice.
My Blog

Colloidal silver and the cough...

Really??? How can health stuff be boring. I read incessantly. I am always learning something new! Hmm...
So I thought maybe I would start this out with a little weekend madness!
My granddaughter came back from a girls camp with nasty cough. She had a slight one before she left, but while at camp decided to go swimming in the lake. Let's see, about 5000 ft in altitude, the end of May, snow barely gone... yeah I think you get the picture... COLD!
So the Mom is mad. I did take the opportunity to remind her as a youth she didn't always do as she was told. Interesting.... over the phone I think I could hear the eye roll...
Well, what to do about the daughter? After a release of a negative energy and some testing, a treatment of colloidal silver seemed to be a good start. I use the silver for 3 days, off for 2 and back on if needed. For me it is a great healer. I have used it for eye infections, 1 squirt 1 or 2 times a day seems to work quite well. This stuff is great for mouth sores, cuts and about anything else. It is a MUST HAVE in the medicine closet! Sore throats (you can also squirt the throat) and in this case a cough, we use droppers full. I use 1 dropper full 3 times a day, for a young adult.
I know there have been some of these 'different' looking people  who actually have turned their skin blue from excessive silver intake. First of all, we use a silver that has a very, VERY SMALL particulate (this means good quality). Then we do not take it internally over long periods.
Okay.... this post has been daughter approved!
Have a great week and choose good health!
hk

33 Comments to Colloidal silver and the cough...:

Comments RSS
Elaine on Wednesday, June 05, 2013 10:44 PM
I can attest to the fact that colloidial silver works for sore throats. I use a product called 4Life Transfer Factor Immune Spray, colloidial silver is one of the ingredients as well as zinc and nano Factors (a concentrate of transfer factors and other natural components from cow colostrum) The Immune stray will stop a sore throat quickly!

hk on Sunday, June 09, 2013 11:17 PM
Hi! Elaine! This is some very good info.... I am going to see what I can find about it. Thanks for taking the time to educate me! We never cease to be amazed at what we find the regular colloidal silver works for. Thanks.

Nifty tips provider on Monday, August 26, 2013 3:10 AM
Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

hk on Tuesday, August 27, 2013 9:06 PM
I am very glad you have felt it worth your time to view! I don't know everything and am continually learning. But I am happy to share what I have learned or experienced. Thank you for the kind, encouraging words. Have a great week! hk

Antione Femmer on Thursday, October 31, 2013 2:55 PM
Everything happens away

paulin on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 7:58 AM
company Selection?

anna on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 8:20 AM
The client places?

rozliczenie podatku z holandii on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 10:28 AM
which can be very alone?

zwrot podatku z uk on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 11:43 AM
which is actually definitely?

test na inteligencję on Tuesday, December 23, 2014 1:02 PM
the families you will know?

swiss watch makers on Friday, January 02, 2015 8:21 AM
I actually wanted to write a comment so as to say thanks to you for the superb advice you are placing on this website. My time-consuming internet research has at the end been compensated with reliable know-how to exchange with my companions. I 'd point out that many of us website visitors are undeniably lucky to exist in a very good network with very many brilliant professionals with interesting guidelines. I feel rather lucky to have seen your entire webpages and look forward to really more fabulous times reading here. Thank you once more for everything.

strony internetowe on Sunday, January 25, 2015 7:32 AM
It is certainly subsequently critical that the place appeared to be which means that created which will served the nation's motive when well Starting out of your day time providing, along with stopping the very celestial bathroom are usually non-stop in the feet

Stock Trading Tips on Monday, April 27, 2015 4:58 AM
Well, this is about the third post I have made.... I haven't posted the others.... one daughter told me my topics were...uh... boring!Really??? I liked the way you put together everything, there is certainly no need to go any further to look for any additional information. You mentioned each and everything that too with much of ease.

MCX Trading Tips on Thursday, June 11, 2015 12:54 AM
This is very interesting, this is very skilled post. This is the perfect post for anyone who wants to know about this topic.

Joaquin Axelson on Thursday, October 01, 2015 10:46 AM
tool designed for verification?

Darin Kirscht on Thursday, October 01, 2015 2:53 PM
instructions to regain it relatively awesome.?

Meggan Pfahlert on Friday, October 02, 2015 2:35 AM
Good gates can be not?

Setsuko Meaker on Friday, October 02, 2015 12:51 PM
arrangement associated with version well-known decorators?

Melva Spigutz on Friday, October 02, 2015 4:49 PM
professional room designer?

Francene Brosseau on Friday, October 02, 2015 11:43 PM
engaged around finishing?

Dion Straws on Saturday, October 03, 2015 6:20 PM
tailor the application to help her apartment?

Mellie Larew on Sunday, October 04, 2015 1:06 PM
times while every?

Horace Maier on Monday, October 05, 2015 9:52 AM
investment for in house design?

Eleni Bayliss on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 7:28 AM
Often this will find?

Brent Dedmon on Friday, November 13, 2015 9:15 AM
of appeal to help us?

Stock Trading Tips on Wednesday, January 06, 2016 5:40 AM
Really great blog you write here. It is match from my thinking i always search this kinds of information but today i get some interesting news.

Free Stock Future Tips on Saturday, September 17, 2016 2:32 AM
Like the way you tied all the details about silver, I agree with all the points mentioned here, really appreciate for this work.

MCX HNI Tips on Monday, September 26, 2016 6:09 AM
Accurate knowledge you mentioned about silver. Looking forward for more post.

Equity Tips on Sunday, December 18, 2016 11:54 PM
Most important points you shared here about silver

Stock Cash Premium on Wednesday, January 25, 2017 2:16 AM
Very useful article I found here

IT Jobs in Indore on Friday, April 07, 2017 2:40 AM
Thanks for the post.

Free MCX Market Tips on Monday, April 17, 2017 6:59 AM
I was looking for something like this ,Thank you for posting the great content……I found it quiet interesting, hopefully you will keep posting such blogs…

online MBA on Tuesday, January 16, 2018 3:10 AM